Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

100 Days of Giving: Aneurysms, Fibromuscular Dysplasia & Fuzzy Friends

There is a great website that allows you to create your own foundation and give to your favorite charities. GiveBack tracks all your charity donations for tax purposes. I do find that at the end of the year I am shuffling through drawers etc trying to find tax receipts- (Yes, it would be easy to keep them in one file- but when you have some receipts coming through the mail, some on line, some in person- it is much easier to stuff them in the junk drawer and deal with them later) What I really like about this program is that is allows you to give by shopping on line, a portion of the sales goes to your foundation and you decide where and how the money is used. Take a look and see if GiveBack is right for you. Join me in the 100 days of giving- it is easy to do. Click on link below and get started!
https://www.giveback.org/onehundreddays.aspx?refid=38535

Today I gave to Mayo Clinic for Fibromuscular Dysplasia Research, Education and Support. Give to your local hospitals, give in your community.

My 100 days of giving charities have included:

The Joe Niekro Foundation for Brain Aneurysm Research
Mount Sinai Medical Center for Fibromuscular Dysplasia Education
Vascular Disease Foundation
Society of Vascular Medicine

and my local favorite: The Freeborn County Humane Society
My Beagle- Basset Odie- adopted from the Freeborn County Humane Society

No comments:

Post a Comment